I help clients understand their value, and create and execute plans to move from where they are to where they want to be.
CREATE SUSTAINABLE, LASTING CHANGE
I use breakthrough coaching methods, competency-based development approaches, and evidence-based assessment tools to heighten leaders’ self-awareness and facilitate their use of critical thinking and decision-making strategies to make optimal choices.
After working with me, leaders are more self-aware, more knowledgeable of what it takes to win, and have new skills in managing themselves, and in leading others to success in a volatile, uncertain, changing, and ambiguous world.
I help leaders develop in the following areas:
- Setting and Attaining Goals – Create and execute stretch goals aligned with strengths, passions, and business needs.
- Increasing Self-Confidence – Become empowered, resilient, and confident when leading and influencing up, down, and across the organization.
- Improving Quality Decision Making – Consider options, examine risk, and make deliberate, integrity-based, and savvy decisions.
- Achieving Professional and Career Growth – Explore strengths, uncover differentiated capabilities, and identify new possibilities for growth and advancement.
- Making a Transition – Successfully transition to new roles with more scale, scope ,and complexity where both the risks and the rewards are great.
My coaching process is designed to facilitate the discovery of a leaders’ underlying thoughts and emotions. By uncovering what drives their actions, leaders are better able to make strategic choices guided by goals, values, and passion. The outcome – leaders focus on what they really want and overcome what’s holding them back to achieve exceptional results.
Through acute focus on goals and with a deepened orientation towards curiosity about self and others, my clients are empowered to explore options and make choices that lead to greater success.
I am certified and currently use the following assessments:
- DiSC® Personality Assessment
- Korn Ferry 360/ Leadership Architect™ and Learning Agility Architect™
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®)
- The Birkman Method®
- The Energy Leadership Index™ -iPEC
- TKI® Thomas- Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument
- Zenger Folkman – The Extraordinary Leader™ 360
HOW WE WORK TOGETHER
Informational: I invite you to schedule a 30-minute call so we can get to know each other, sample coaching, and align on a go forward plan.
Sessions: Custom packages are created to address the leader’s particular goals.
- By phone or video.
- Bi-monthly 1-hour sessions, 4, 6, 8 or 12 months in duration.
- Include assessment(s) within the package if applicable.